Online applicants can gain access to the Foundation’s online, web-based grants application and tracking system through this page. PLEASE NOTE: By clicking on the Go To Login button below, you will open a new window. However, you may still wish to bookmark the Foundation’s blog site so that you have an easy way of returning. If you have not done so already, applicants must create an account in order to use our grants application system. The Login Page will give you this opportunity. Your email address will be your user name. If you forget your password, you can retrieve it using your user name (which, again, is your email address) and the reminder feature on the Login Page. If you forget the email address you used for your user name, contact the Foundation using the CONTACT US button above for further assistance.
Please familiarize yourself with the Mission, Vision, and Aim of the Foundation (which can be found under the Foundation Web Site menu above) before starting the online application process. We also recommend that you spend some time browsing this blog/web site before beginning the online application process.
Briefly speaking, here’s a description of our General Grant Application and Tracking Process:
- The first time through, you will be asked to create an account, which will provide the Foundation with basic CONTACT information (which is for Foundation use only). YOU MUST HAVE A VALID FEDERAL TAX ID NUMBER AND BE REGISTERED WITH GUIDESTAR IN ORDER TO USE OUR SYSTEM.
- Once you have successfully created an account, a link will appear that will allow you to complete a Letter of Intent (LOI).
- If your LOI is approved by the staff (check your account to find out), then you will be asked to complete a Full Application.
- If the Full Application is approved at a meeting of the board, you will be sent a Grant Agreement Letter, which will include grant follow-up and reporting instructions. FYI – you can access Full Application approval information as well as file follow-up reports via your account.
Good to know items about our online, web-based grants application and tracking system:
- You can track the progress of the application process using this program, therefore we recommend that you periodically (at least once a week) login and check for progress updates and other feedback.
- You can start the application process and come back to it at a later date if you wish.
- You can gain access to our online application from any computer that has access to the Internet given that your web browser software is up to task (see next item below).
- You can convert paper forms (say, your 501(c)(3) ruling letter from the IRS) to electronic files (in PDF format) by using the Fax-to-File feature of the program. Once in electronic file format, you can easily attach supporting documents to your application (as well as follow-up reports). You may wish to bookmark this page or the following Login Page for quick access to our online application system.
Your browser software has to be up to snuff in order to properly use our online, web-based grants application and tracking system. If you bought your computer system within the last couple of years, chances are you’re set to use our system. If it has been awhile since you purchased your system (or maybe you received it as a donation) then you may want to check the level of your browser software. As an example, we use Safari 4.1.3 and Firefox 3.6.19 to access our system. If you have doubts about your browser software, use the CONTACT US button above and we’ll check with the software publisher for you.