The FHL Foundation’s “Bowlby Less Traveled” Blog - This blog is hosted by the FHL Foundation, Inc., a small private family foundation located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The Foundation’s mision is as follows:
To explicitly promote attachment theory as a guiding principle toward understanding and solving societal problems.
This blog is about, around, and against the work of John Bowlby in the area of attachment theory. The focus of this blog is to eschew the well-traveled highways through Bowlby’s work in favor of less-traveled side roads and pathways. This blog also contains information on the activities of the Foundation.
Blog Disclaimer is as follows: This blog is for entertainment purposes only. None of the content, including comments by others, should be looked upon as providing any professional or expert opinion, be it legal, scientific, financial, psychological, medical, or otherwise. The FHL Foundation cannot be held responsible for any use or misuse of the information contained within this blog.
The Foundation’s Blog Comment Policy is as follows:
- Comments will be fully moderated
- Comments must be accompanied by a name and email address (which will not be given out)
- Comment lengths should not exceed 250 words
- The tone and language of comments should be respectful and civil
- The Foundation’s blog strives to create a honest, courteous, and friendly environment
- Any comments that contain profanity, sexually graphic, or offensive language will not be added
- We will not allow any hateful, harassing, threatening, or violent comments to be added
- Copyrighted materials will only be added if accompanied by a legitimate permission notice
- Comments designed to further a business interest—whether legal or illegal—will not be added
- Any comments detailing criminal behavior or acts will be turned over to the proper authorities
- Spamming or flooding will not be tolerated
- The FHL Foundation (in its sole discretion) will determine what is appropriate content for this blog
- No links are allowed within comments, but you can mention other sites by name, such as Google.com
- The FHL Foundation reserves the right to edit comments and will note edits using brackets
- Commenters retain the copyright to their comments
- This comment policy can be changed, modified, or otherwise updated without notice
- By submitting a comment you agree to abide by the Foundation’s comment policy